The Gospel of Matthew
- The Gospel of Matthew is the first book in the New Testament. It was the Gospel most used in the early Church.
- Some of the best-loved passages in Scripture, as well as the some of the most difficult sayings and teachings of Jesus, are found in Matthew.
- The Gospel is focused on Jesus as the fulfillment of the Old Testament who came not to abolish but to fulfill the Law and the Prophets.
- Directed by Deacon Paul Ullucci
- Our classes will begin on Wednesday, January 9th at 6:30 PM in the hall and continue every Wednesday.
- Come and join us on this journey of faith.